Here are some of the most common financial concerns:
- I am concerned that my family won't be able to maintain their lifestyle in the event of my passing.
- I am concerned about paying for my child's education.
- I need to establish an emergency fund for my family.
- I don’t have a plan in place to fund both medical costs and income in the event of a critical or chronic illness.
- I am concerned that my retirement savings plan won’t meet my retirement income needs.
- I am interested in reviewing my retirement plan for tax efficiency.
- I would like to learn more about additional savings programs for retirement.
- I am concerned about the loss of my group life insurance at retirement.
- I would like to help with my grandchild’s education.
- I am not confident that everything I’ve worked for will be passed on to my heirs, according to my wishes.
- I am concerned about the taxes my family may have to pay at my death.
- There is a charity that I would like to remember.
If you have any of these concerns we can help!Learn More