Simple Solutions for Life
If you have any of these concerns and would like to learn more about Life Insurance with Living Benefits, contact us today!
Would your family or business be protected if you were to unexpectedly pass away?
- Stroke is a leading cause of death in the United State, killing nearly 130,000 Americans each year – that’s 1 of every 18 deaths.
- Every 29 seconds someone will suffer a coronary event in the United States. Every 60 seconds someone will die from such an event.
What would happen if you were to outlive your assets during or after retirement?
- People who reach age 65 will have a 40 percent chance of entering a nursing home.
- Nursing Home Cost for a private Room: National monthly average is $6,266 or $75,190 annually.
- Assisted Living Facility: National monthly average is $3,185, $38,220 annually.
- Home Health Aide (Certified): National monthly average is $3,623, which is $43,472 annually.
Serious illness can be financially devastating. Are you prepared for a Terminal, Chronic, or Critical Illness?
What are the chances of becoming ill?
- Heart disease and stroke are among the leading causes of death for U.S. women and men. Cardiac deaths have increase dramatically among people younger than age 35.
- Every 30 seconds a new cancer is diagnosed in the U.S.
- Every year about 795,000 people in the U.S. have a stroke. About ¾ of these are first strokes and ¼ are recurrent strokes.
- Currently one in four deaths in the United States is due to cancer.
How financially devastating can it be?
- Most bankruptcies filed because of illness are filed by people who do have health insurance?
- Today the cost of treating Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia is estimated at $109 billion.
- The estimated cost of treating heart disease today is $102 billion. Cancer treatment is around $77 billion.
- 2 percent of cancer patients were driven into bankruptcy by their illness and its treatment.